2011-03-02

Latymer School "The Witness"



The reason why I particuarly chose this film, because I think that it has been taught me so much more techniques that I am familar with. It is a good example for me and learn the good stuff, and prevent all the mistakes he's been made. 

Strengths: While in the middle part of the video, the music starts to become louder and noiser which makes a really big contrast to the begining. This can bring up the climax which makes audience feel excitied. In the end, there is a short alarm sound which brings back to the theme of the witness and increase the mysteriousness, so that attracts more audiences' attention.

Weaknesses: There is no intonation in the begining of the video, therefore it does not really attract audiences. Altough the middle part until the end is showing the  the man who witnessed the whole process, it is too fast to showing up the end of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment