2011-03-10

A day with Mr Fraser

After watching my film "Clock's Ticking Late", Mr Fraser and Mr Breese has gaven me a lot of useful ideas of how to make my film more vivid, putting some gradually layer shooting into the film, and emphasis the actress.


A rough storyboard of my thriller film, drawn by Mr Fraser.

Fish-eye shots for every movements of the storyboard by my iPhone 4:


Tilted bed, as it gives audiences a weird feeling.


A shoot of Sarah walking through a door, I put the camera into vertical way, it leads to screen effect is a sideway door.


The dark girl (Mengyu) is stangding by the door.


A dark corridor, the layout is she's getting closer and closer to the camera, let viewers have elaborate bravery fibrillation, and want to scream.


The light goes out when Sarah walking on the way to her room, through the corridor. At that time she sees Mengyu, etc.


A good example of thriller film suggested by Mr Fraser, "Repulsion".

No comments:

Post a Comment