2011-03-21

Final version of my film



This is the final draft of my film opening, it has been taking me a long while to finish. As I set my titles placed in the very beginning of the film, and I used the special effects of the font of my title. A mass of blood slowly disperse to form the title "Clock's Ticking Late", also with a mixtures of red and white colour, it makes audiences feel a bit stressed, I am quite satisfied with the result. I have also made the text from font size of 60 to 40 because if the fonts are too big, it will affect the few minutes of my main opening credits.

I have used Olivia's scream, rather than the scream from Jenny, because it simply wasn't "frightened" me enough.  I have imported the sound of a weird guy's laugh. I have redownloaded my distribution company "New Line Cinema" in High Definition quality instead of the previous one.

3 comments: