2011-03-14

Health and safety

In my film, there is one most important safety issue to be focused with which is the last part. It shows Jenny is running in the dark on a narrow road, as she was chasing by someone else, so she's running quite fast. As the film is being filmed at dark outside the building, we must make sure there's no stones or any hard things on the road, she also should be certainly prevent herself if any injuries happened eg. fallinging over.

Most of my filming is filmed inside the building, therefore it has the least probability of having risks. But I must be aware of my camera, like it droped on the floor or somewhere else when we are filming outdoor, as it is an expensive item. And also I don't want to waste any time of filming and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment