2011-03-18

Evaluation 6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

 
 
Laptop - I used this for editing my video and also doing any research or blog work.
 


Tripod - It can be change with different heights, it depends on your height and the shoting effects you wish to get, it's available for you turn to any shoting angles and it has light weight to be easily carried with as well.



The top of the tripod is for placing your camera, as you can see the screw is to be inserted on the bottom of the digital camera.



iPhone 4 - I used my phone for quick photo-shotting and for some lightings as well, as Mengyu needs bright lights sparked from her chin and above.



Digital camera - I used my own camera for my film, as this is small to carry around, and I'm very familiar with it. So I have better controls with all camera techniques.



The Art Of The Title - It has been introduced by Mr Fraser, it is a really useful website for the title of my film. As after I watched the opening credits of "Se7en", I find out a lot more ideas of my title. 



Microsoft Office 2007 Power Point - We've used this for presentation of "Research on other 6 films", which they have got the similar ideas as mine, and talk about it, how does it relate to my film.



Microsoft Office 2007 Word - This is the most common way that we used it for summaries, reviews after watching the film, and you can type all informations in then copy & paste to my blog.


YouTube - It is the most helpful thing for my film, as I downloaded the New Line Cinema film company's logo on the website, and it has all kinds of different videos I can learn ideas from.



The media text books & notes - They are playing the BIG role in my production of filming, and Mr Fraser has gaven us the checklists of all posts on our blogs are suitable or not. And they gave us clear definitions of each points.

No comments:

Post a Comment