2011-02-26

Film clips which have the similar ideas with mine


Start from 9:45 and finish at 10.40 of the film clip of The Child's Eye. There's a woman standing behind the girl who is sleeping and as you can see the lighting effect they've used is quite dark, so I decided to use the similar effect as the film. There are more close up shots in the film, which shows how her emotion as it changes. And there is an extreme close up shot of her eyes, which shows that she felt someone is behind her. There's a figure in the background, however it lacks identity and this therefore creates the illusion of mystery. However in my film, although I have taken this idea I decided that it went on for too long; this clip build up suspence but I wanted mine to have a sudden shock. To create this effect I decided to make the amount of time of this sort of clip shorter because it wasn't the main focus in my opening sequence, and this clip isn't the opening and thats why there is more time spent here to create the eerie atmostphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment